Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Birthday (and Happy Nubs)

 A few months ago I changed jobs  and the ratio of spare
time to productivity completely flipped. I now leave work with one or
two files still on my desk untouched till the next day.  Not that I am
a procrastinator but sometimes the brain gives out before the files
do.
So now that I have the training under control I am back.
 
It’s been a year since CCBTR officially hit the ground and in that
year we’ve done quite a bit. We’ve attended craft shows, dog fairs,
the “Walk for those who can’t” in Wilmington and rehomed 22 dogs.
In honor of that I thought the best way to start this year is pictures
of all the things we’ve done.

 Thi year will be another great year for all our fur friends and I can't wait too see everyone in March at "Walk For Those Who Can't" the "Passion For Paws Fur Ball, New Bern" and anywhere else we may pop up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment