Thursday, February 23, 2012

Great Night With Friends for Charity

I Love That Lady dinner
Way back on Feb 23, the four of us attended the “I Love That Lady” dinner and fundraiser. “I Love that Lady” is an organization that rewards and recognizes the contributions that women in Craven County make to the community.  There were lots of items auctioned off and a magician that performed card tricks at everyone’s table.  The food was great and the company was fun, but I really loved the tiramisu cupcakes.
The woman who won received $1000 for her favorite charity and the respect of everyone in the room. It was complete surprise to her and we enjoyed listening to everyone tell stories of the things she accomplished for her charities.  I asked my friend “Do you think she ever sleeps?”

No comments:

Post a Comment